POSbistro has earned the prestigious 2017 Rising Star and 2017 Great User Experience awards from FinancesOnline, a popular B2B software review platform.
The Rising Star award for best POS software for restaurants is given to new SaaS products that appeared only recently on the market, but are already getting good traction with the customers and are viewed as a service that’s really efficient despite its young age. As pointed out by FinancesOnline’s experts:
“POSbistro is a cost-effective application as all rudimentary features are accessible even in the basic package. On top of that, food businesses receive regular software updates and additional features that are created based on market research data and customer suggestions.”
Similarly, the Great User Experience award is given out to products that offer especially good user experience. Experts evaluate how easy it is to start using the product and how well-designed its interface and features are to facilitate the work process. The review team stressed the fact that:
“With POSbistro, restaurants, cafes, food trucks, and other food-based businesses can expect to be updated with the latest trends in the industry. They can use these innovations to power their operations and offer the best service to their customers.”
POSbistro also received an overall review score of 8.0 out of 10.0 and was also recommended in the platform’s what is POS software guide. In evaluating POSbistro, FinancesOnline’s team of software experts examined and compared our software against competitors using a unique SmartScore™ system. The evaluation includes the following elements:
– Main functionality – which rates the software’s ability to meet its main promise.
– Collaboration features – which rates the software’s functionalities that allow team members to work together.
– Customization – rating the software’s customization tools that allow the business to match the software’s functions to the business’ specific processes and current needs. Tools to watch include custom reports; custom fields; custom business processes; logo insertions; and color palette choice.
– Integration – rating the ability of the software to assimilate third-party applications and formats.
– Ease-of-use – rating how easy it is to learn to use the software.
– General Impression – this component reflects the subjective impression of the author based on their research and analysis.
– Help & support – rating the level of customer support offered by a software vendor.
– Security – which rates the level of software’s security infrastructure.
– Mobility – rating the software’s mobility, that is if the software has a mobile platform and which mobile OS it supports.
POSbistro team would like to thank FinancesOnline for this recognition, which reinforces our efforts to provide the best end-to-end restaurant management platform at competitive rates, and with the best user experience on the market.
Please visit FinancesOnline.com to post your own review of POSbistro, and by this mean help us keep improving our software and services.